Friday, January 1, 2010

wowowowow

I am a big shoe fan in case you didnt know. Basically the only styles I go for are retro sneakers and furry moccasins, so naturally, I love Jordans. Normally I only go for the retro-ed origionals of a couple styles, (1s, 3s, 4s, 5s, 11s) but the one jordan shoe excluded from the origional 23 models that has gained my respect is the Spiz'ike. The reason of this is that the Spiz'ike combines the 3s, 4s, and 5s and blends them into a beatiful home for your foot to enjoy itself. This colorway (which comes out on the 23rd) especially excites me because it combines the colorways from two of my favorite shoes ever. Basically the front half of the shoe follows the Jordan III Fire Red edition:
While the back half is the Jordan 3 True Blue colors:
and even though I'll be counting down the days until these release, I probably won't get them because I will have spent all my money on food and movie tickets to Avatar.

No comments:

Post a Comment