Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Time to Vent.

I feel like its time to get some things off my chest. And with a great blog like the one we have, this is the perfect opportunity to share my opinions with the rest of the world.

First thing I need to say is that I hate GOODS. I feel the need to say this because many kids go there thinking that its the cool place to get new clothes and shoes to show off to their friends. I have to admit that I was once one of those kids, but no longer. First of all, have you ever talked to the people that work there? They are rude, inconsiderate, and overall not cool people who like to take advantage of all of the hypebeasts out there just to make a profit. Secondly, most of the kids that shop there are zombie consumers who think that anything there is awesome and therefore worth the insane prices they are sold at. Next, the stuff that GOODS has in store is getting worse and worse. There is the occa
sional limited release of a nice pair of nikes or something, but everything else is just name brands that have a history in streetwear culture, but the countless pair of obscure shoes in colors that almost induce seizures is too much. The clothes there are also overprices, played out, nike sb gear that only appeals to skateboard posers who don't know what their doing. Because of this, shoe and clothing fans of seattle, I suggest you grow a soul and join my disrespect towards the monster that is GOODS, and go shop at the many other great clothing stores of seattle.

The next thing that needs to be addressed is my guy Chip Tha Ripper. If music could be categorized like movies are (coldplay would be
drama, justin bieber would be chick flicks, etc.) Chip would definitely be comedy. He is good friends with one of my favorites Kid Cudi, and got his big break on the song Hyyerr on Cudi's first album. I've been following Chip for a very long time now, and his new mixtape just came out. He's about to blow up, so I just thought I'd let all of yall know.


The third thing I want to discuss is winter time. This is one of the greatest times of the year. The cold weather sucks, but when the snow comes down, its totally worth it. Everyone needs to go downtown, buy a peppermint mocha, and just walk around and enjoy the atmosphere. Christmas day is never as good as the days leading up to it, so enjoy it now while you can.

Happy Christmahanakwanzika!

1 comment: