Thursday, November 12, 2009

Good Cop's Favorites

Ok. So here are my top 5 favorite songs that some of you may, or may not, have heard. They are super filthy and I expect Bad Cop and Street Cop's favorites to be up here soon.

5.) Toro y Moi - Talamak Ups to Cheech for this.
4.) Jared Evan - Don't Really Care No More This song is super nice from an artist that hasn't gotten much play. Here is his mixtape "Radio In My Head".
3.) Macklemore - Otherside This is insanity.
2.) Wale - Diary ft. Marsha Ambrosius Off of Attention: Deficit. This is super deep. Ups to Jmar.
1.) Drake - Fear Not much to say other than this song is ridiculous. I love seeing big artists like Wale and Drake speak about their personal lives like Macklemore.

Anyway, that wraps it up. These songs are all super dope and I highly recommend them. DOWNLOAD THE NEW EPISODE HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment